THE COFFEE TASTING BUNDLE
Our coffee tasting bundle is an excellent choice if you’re interested in sampling the diversity of Colombian coffees and want to expand your palate. We’ve gathered up five different beans, each with unique qualities, so that you can experience the full spectrum of the coffees that we offer at Hermanos – ideal for anyone planning a home tasting session!
The bundle includes:
- El Fresno (50g/100g): One of our all time favourites, El Fresno is a crowd-pleasing coffee, showcasing rich and smooth textures along with intense tasting notes of dark chocolate, pistachio, and salted caramel.
- Hacienda El Calapo (50g/100g): This coffee is a great all rounder, perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet and balanced cup. As well as being a fantastic organic coffee bean, what really stands out to us about Hacienda El Calapo is its intense aromas and tasting notes of milk chocolate, apple, walnuts and malt.
- Silvia (50g/100g): Silvia is an incredibly smooth coffee, packed with sweet and nutty notes that linger on your palate and leave you with that satisfying feeling many coffee-lovers chase when looking for the perfect chocolatey coffee.
- Queen Gesha (50g/100g): Queen Gesha is an incredibly floral and splendid coffee that, when brewed, will uncover several layers of aromas and flavours, including rose, blueberry jam, and white peach, finishing with a hint of dark chocolate.
- Finca Las Flores (50g/100g): We still remember the incredible experience of tasting Finca Las Flores for the first time and how we immediately knew we had to add it to our collection. This one is a very complex coffee offering tropical fruit punch tasting notes as well as a smooth and deliciously chocolatey finish.